August, 30 – 2018 | Chania / Crete
In cooperation with the Greek Society of Lingual Orthodontists
Dr. Dario Ventorre – Maxillofacial Surgeon at Santa Chiara Hospital | TRENTO (Italy)
Orlando Sartori – CEO INFOLAB – Dolphin Mediterranean
Davide Conti – INFOLAB – Technical Area Manager INFOLAB
- 08.30 – 09.00 Registration
- 09.00 – 09.10 – Orlando Sartori e Davide Conti – Welcome
- 09.15 – 11.00 I Session Dr. Dario Ventorre
- Patient data acquisition: wax, photos, gipsometric models, Cone Beam
- Uploading .dicom and .stl files, superimposition and alignment in Dolphin environment
- 11.00 – 11.30 Coffee Break
- 11.30 – 13.30 II Session Dr. Dario Ventorre
- Virtual jaw surgery
- Intermediate and final bite processing
- 13.30 – 14.30 Lunch
- 14.30 – 15.30 III Session – Orlando Sartori
- Dolphin Imaging: Basic education, patient creation, image capturing and X-ray, management of timepoints.
- Patient management – data storage and export
- 15.30 – 17.30 IV Practical Session – Dr. Dario Ventorre
- Processing of a personal case
- 17.30 – 17.45 Coffee Break
- 17.45 – 18.30 V Session – Davide Conti
- What’s new in Dolphin: new features introduced in the latest versions and new products
Purpose and performance of the day
The student will be guided to the use of the Dolphin system to perform a virtual orthognathic treatment, starting from the patient’s data up to obtaining surgical splints; first on its own case, then by comparison on a case whose data are optimized thanks to the ideal acquisition protocol described during the course.
The students are therefore invited to bring:
- Computer (PC or Apple) with a Windows installation, with an hardware according to this minimum technical requirements*
- DICOM volumetric file of a patient to be treated (TC, Cone Beam,…)
- STL surface files of the models scans in ideal occlusion
- Patient photo record (facial and intraoral)
*A fully working demo version of Dolphin 3D and 3D Surgery will be installed on the participants’ computers for the practical part. This license will have duration of 6 months and a limitation on the number of patients that can be managed.
Each participant is therefore invited to bring with him a laptop for the installation, which will take place directly on site, in the morning.
See the following web link for the minimum system requirements documents